Sunday, October 21, 2012

Really????? Only 1 Page Completed?

LOL!!!! Really????? Only 1 page completed? Seriously?  WTF???!!!! I so totally folded at the 19th hour. I started at 12:00pm on October 20, 2012 and nearly tipped off my chair at 7:10 am.  I crawled to my bed and passed the heck out. I'm amazed at what I did though. I made it to page #11 before my body decided to end the journey without my permission.

I can't complain. I can't draw to save my life but I really enjoyed this challenge. Although I was only able to complete one full page, it was an experience I will never forget.


I can't help but laugh. At first, I considered crying. I really wanted to finish. But for all the good crying would do, I could just have pancakes instead.

It took me about 20 minutes just to scan this page and add the text. I would have loved to add the text by hand but that was a no go. I will eventually scan the other 10 pages and add them some time today, but right now I hear the kettle whistling and I must have some tea.

Maybe next year I will have a better idea of how to use my time and work with my limitations. I certainly will not go out the night before like I did this time. I didn't get home until 4:00am. I only ended up getting felt up by a stranger. That's what I get for going out alone. I scolded him politely until he decided to call himself a jerk and told himself to F@%$ off. It's not good when it pains you to hurt someone's feelings, even if that person is violating your personal space. But that's a part of me I still need to work on. On the good side, I enjoyed the band and still looked forward to going home and preparing for doing this challenge.

I may not have been able to finish the way I wanted to, but for the most part, this has been a mesmerizingly beautiful experience.

Blessings and light to all those who participated in 24 Hour Comic Day.

~LRNL






No comments:

Post a Comment