Saturday, October 20, 2012

Story Concept Complete - 8th Hr

I can't believe it took me 8 hours to take the story concept from beginning to end. When I sketched the final image I was so happy. I didn't think I'd even get that to happen. For so many hours I couldn't tell where the story was going to end up. Now I have panels that will get me through each page.



Now I have to organize each page with windows so I can fill in the graphics and start on the dialogue. I don't want to do the dialogue until I start finalizing my graphics.

I'm so happy I jumped in and decided to take a swim. Creativity has always been rewarding for me and doing anything creative is essential to my living as opposed to just existing.

So happy and so focused on that light at the end of the tunnel.

~LRNL



No comments:

Post a Comment