Sunday, April 7, 2013

What the Batman Marathon?

I love Batman. If I could have removed the Penguin completely from the movie, Batman Returns would have been one of my favorites. After watching Batman and Batman Returns back to back, I realize now that despite popular opinions and condemnations, I will still hold Michael Keaton as my favorite Batman to look at. Not the movie, but the actual person. To me, he was the sexiest Batman of them all. His mannerisms are so perfect. And those eyebrows just draw me in. All you see on Batman is his eyes and mouth. Michael Keaton's eyes are stunning, haunting, expressive and just plain beautiful; and his lips are sweet. Sooooo sexy!!!! I loved his portrayal and interpretation of the character as well. His confused, tormented, psychotic personality traits fit the character for me. Val Kilmer had the most disgusting mouth. I couldn't even watch the movie anymore. I never saw the full Batman Movie he was in. I don't remember much of his existence in the movie. All I remember was being disgusted every time they did a closeup on him. Clooney was the corniest Batman. Just a joke and a waste of a beautiful man as Batman. But when it comes to the sanctity of the Batman character, I give that to Christian Bale. He has the most conviction, and gave the most sacrifice to the character. Sacrifices his own existence to become Batman. But Christian Bale does that for all the characters he plays. I commend him on his skills and the honor and respect he has for his craft. But I can't stand his voice as Batman. He has the worst voice. sounds like he has a mouth full of mud. And those lips!!! What??? If he didn't speak, I wouldn't know he had lips. He just has lines instead of lips. I just can't. But because of his skills and conviction, I put him as my favorite Batman Character. But Keaton is my favorite Batman doll. LOL!!!

Insanity comes to Gotham.

No comments:

Post a Comment